To Tax Code support for supplier invoice, you must map the tax code attribute for Avalara_Supplier_Invoice_Configuration on Avalara Configuration.
You can map Tax Code to one of the following selections:
Map a Tax Code
- Type intsys: avalara on the search bar and select Avalara Configuration.
- On the Avalara Configuration page, navigate to Actions > Integration System > Configure Integration Attributes to edit the Avalara Configuration settings.
- On the Configure Integration Attributes for Integration System page, in the Integration Attributes table's Attribute Provider column, locate Avalara_Supplier_Invoice_Configuration.
- Map the supplier Tax Code to any of the respective attribute values.
- Click OK to save the Avalara Configuration settings.
- Create Supplier invoice and select particular purchase item and submit it.
- If the Tax Code is mapped to Item Identifier, the selected purchase item's mapped Item Identifier will get passed as TaxCode in AvaTax.
If the Tax Code is mapped to SpendCategory on Avalara Configuration, the selected purchase item's mapped spend categories reference ID should get passed as TaxCode.
Note: If respective TaxCode is not created in AvaTax, P0000000 will by default get passed as a TaxCode.