This article applies to:Connector for Workday
To have tax code support for customer invoice, you must map attribute under Tax Code for customer invoice on Avalara Configuration.
You can map tax code to one of the below selections:
- Type intsys: avalara on the search bar and select Avalara Configuration.
- On the Avalara Configuration page, navigate to Actions > Integration System > Configure Integration Attributes to edit the Avalara Configuration settings.
- On the Configure Integration Attributes for Integration System page, in the Integration Attributes table's Attribute Provider column, locate Avalara_Customer_Invoice_Configuration.
- Map the customer Tax Code to any of the respective attribute value.
- Click OK to save the Avalara Configuration settings.
- Create customer invoice and select sales item and submit it.
- If the Tax Code is mapped to sales item identifier, the selected product’s mapped sales item identifier will get passed as TaxCode in AvaTax.