This article applies to:Connector for Workday
To have Item code support for customer invoice, you must map attribute under Item Code for customer invoice on the Avalara Configuration page.
You can map Item code from the following list:
- Type intsys: avalara on the search bar and select Avalara Configuration.
- On the Avalara Configuration page, navigate to Actions > Integration System > Configure Integration Attributes to edit the Avalara Configuration settings.
- On the Configure Integration Attributes for Integration System page, in the Integration Attributes table's Attribute Provider column, locate Avalara_Customer_Invoice_Configuration.
- Map the customer Item Code to any of the respective attribute.
- Click OK to save the Avalara Configuration settings.
- Create customer invoice and select particular sales item and submit it.
- If Item Code is mapped to sales item identifier, the selected product’s mapped sales item identifier will get passed as ItemCode in AvaTax.