Use the month end posting utility to commit transactions in AvaTax for a specified date range.
Use the month end posting utility
- In Workday, on the Launch / Schedule Integration page, type AvaPostCustomerInvoices in the Integration field, and then select an organization and run frequency.
- On the Schedule an Integration page, select a company and specify a date range in the Value column.
The View Background Process for AvaPostCustomerInvoices displays Integration details, Process Info, Output files, and Messages. The output details can be downloaded in excel format.
View reports about transactions the month end posting utility attempted to commit
- Click the Output Files tab to see detailed information about:
- PostWarnings.txt: A list of the warning messages
- PostErrors.txt: A list of error messages
- SuccessfullPostResult.txt: A list of invoices:
- Successfully committed (Posted)
- Successfully canceled
- Already committed
- To commit a transaction with an error, resolve the error and/or warning, and run the utility again.