Read the release notes to learn about the latest additions, changes, and fixes to Connector for Workday.
Connector for Workday (2022 releases)
January 07, 2022
- Added support for multiple ship-from locations. Learn more
- Added support for selecting tax date for supplier invoice or supplier invoice adjustment. Learn more
- Added a drop-down list of customer invoice types for the "Do not calculate Tax for this Customer Invoice Type" attribute of Avalara Configuration. The drop-down list rules out any human error in selecting the correct invoice type.
- Fixed an issue where the "Do not calculate Tax for this Customer Invoice Type ID" attribute - on the Avalara Configuration page - failed to function properly.
- Fixed an issue where AvaTax failed to validate customer address having multiple phone numbers.
- Fixed an issue with shipping address for the ship-from value.
Fixed an issue with document date and modified date on AvaTax when creating invoices from Workday.
Connector for Workday (2021 releases)
October 22, 2021
Implemented support for the Workday tax structure, enabling configuration of third-party tax service integrations.
This implementation eliminates the need for preserving tax details on custom objects, and simplifies tracking/reporting third-party tax calculations on invoice lines for suppliers and customers.
- Implemented support for tax calculation on supplier invoices, enabling self-assessment of use tax and verification of overcharged/undercharged scenarios.
One Workday configuration attribute is added to calculate undercharged/overcharged tax amounts on purchase invoices. Workday posts the undercharged supplier invoices to AvaTax to adjust the tax variance.
June 11, 2021
Workday release v2.6 cumulates minor releases v2.4 and v2.5.
- Fixed an issue where customer invoices having quotation marks in line item descriptions were not posted from Workday to AvaTax. Workday displayed the transaction status "In Progress", and threw an error message stating "Integration Failed".