This article applies to:AvaTax for Workday
AvaTax for Workday (2017 releases)
April 25, 2017
- Added Send Item Group to AvaTax option. Select this option to send the item group reference ID as the item code from Workday to AvaTax
- Added JurisCode and JurisName fields in the TaxDetails custom object in order to provide more details for a transaction
March 16, 2017
- Fixed the integration failed error while processing the AvaTaxCalcErrorRecovery report
- Fixed the tax calculation error when there were special characters in City and Country
January 31, 2017
- Fixed the "Tax Calculation Error: "Fault: a:InternalServiceFault"" error that occurred when the calculated sales tax exceeded the Workday limitations for string length and decimal places
- Fixed the issue where the Invoice Type was sent as SalesOrder instead of SalesInvoice when:
- The Integration Attribute called Process this Invoice Type as SalesOrder in AvaTaxOptions didn't have an Attribute Value
- The Invoice Type on the Create Customer Invoice page wasn't selected
AvaTax for Workday (2016 releases)
October 17, 2016
- Added the following limitation to the TaxDetails in the customer invoice:
- The TaxAmount and TaxRate decimal value is now limited to 2 digits
- The TaxType text is now limited to 255 characters
October 6, 2016
- Minor improvements and fixes
September 29, 2016
- Fixed the Customer Invoice Reconcilation error: "Integration.Failed.com.capeclear.mediationException: No split message was generated.."
- Fixed the issue with the country code in a customer credit invoice. Calculate sales tax for customer credit invoices for all countries, including Singapore and United Kingdom.
September 23, 2016
- Fixed the issue where after executing AvaPostCustomerInvoices, the Bill to Address and Bill to Contact addresses were automatically removed from the customer invoices
August 29, 2016
- Fixed the issue where on execution of AvaPostCustomerInvoices, the SuccessfulPostResults.txt didn't show the status of the invoices selected for posting to AvaTax as Committed.
August 23, 2016
- Avalara release 1.6.1
- Added Process this invoice Type as SalesOrder option under Integration Attributes in AvaOptions. You can choose the invoice type you want to process as a sales order.
AvaTax for Workday (2015 releases)
August 10, 2015
- Added attribute for item code. These attributes are displayed as a list of categories in Workday.
- Calculate sales tax and address validation are now available as separate operations.
June 5, 2015
- Added support for India service tax (Tax on Tax).
- Fixed the "Not Found" error generated with a blank item code field. Now, the item name is sent if the item code field is left blank.
- Fixed an issue in the address validation functionality. Going forward, all addresses validated by AvaTax are updated in Workday.
- Fixed an issue where a special character in the item code or description would prevent tax calculation.
March 11, 2015
- Added the posting utility to commit invoices to AvaTax based on date range.
- Added the Customer Invoice Reconciliation report to identify discrepancies and rectify them before committing invoices. The output of this report is in .csv format.
- Added the Customer Invoice Error Processing Report to identify and rectify invoices that have errors.
AvaTax for Workday (2014 releases)
November 14, 2014
- Invoice with tax details is now in a printable format.
- You can now override the Master ship-to address if you specify a line-level ship-to address.
- Workday calculates tax automatically when you submit an invoice.
- You can adjust tax on an invoice and post the adjustment and details in the Tax Override Adjustment Reason field on AvaTax.
- Fixed an error related to country details missing in the configuration.
- You can now view reference invoice details on AvaTax.
- Fixed an issue where default tax code was not displaying in AvaTax.
August 6, 2014
- Validate customer addresses singly or en masse.
- Calculate taxes on customer and supplier invoices and posts the results to AvaTax.
- Cancel tax calculations on customer and supplier invoices and post the results to AvaTax.