This article applies to:AvaTax for Stripe Invoicing
Read the release notes to learn about the latest additions, changes, and fixes to AvaTax for Stripe Invoicing.
AvaTax for Stripe Invoicing (2020 releases)
August 31, 2020
- You can now reconcile your Stripe Invoicing transactions with those posted to AvaTax using the new reconciliation utility.
July 13, 2020
- Metadata on recurring invoices is now passed to AvaTax.
- The ItemCode and TaxCode metadata on non-recurring invoices is now passed to AvaTax.
April 20, 2020
- Fixed an issue that occasionally resulted in timeouts with the Customer Update utility
- Fixed an issue that prevented discounts on invoices from being applied consistently
- Fixed an issue that caused an error message to display in the description field of a transaction when it's created by a user who isn't authorized to use Stripe Invoicing
March 19, 2020
- Validate buttons in AvaTax configuration only display when in edit mode, where they can actually be used
- Fixed an issue that limited the Update Customer view to 100 records
- Fixed an issue that caused meta-data not specific to AvaTax to be overwritten
- Fixed an issue that prevented refund requests from including the ItemCode and TaxCode metadata
- Fixed an issue that caused some draft invoices to fail to generate tax because of an invalid token
AvaTax for Stripe Invoicing (2019 releases)
October 31, 2019
- You can now use tiered pricing models with AvaTax for Stripe Invoicing.
March 15, 2019
- Fixed an issue where some invoices were not being sent to AvaTax
- Fixed an issue where some address fields were being sent to AvaTax blank (with no value)
AvaTax for Stripe Invoicing (2018 releases)
October 26, 2018
- Added support for Stripe webhook authorization for inbound (to AvaTax) traffic/calls