This article applies to:AvaTax for Salesforce Sales Cloud
After you install the integration software, connect Salesforce Sales Cloud to AvaTax.
Before you begin
- In Salesforce Sales Cloud, select Setup.
- Under Home, search for and select Installed Packages.
- On the Installed Packages page, select Configure next to the AvaTax for Salesforce Sales Cloud package.
The AvaTax for Salesforce Sales Cloud page opens and the Account Credentials tab is selected.
- Add your AvaTax account number and license key.
- Select Test Connection.
- For the Company Code, select the code for the company you want to connect to in AvaTax.
To find a company code in AvaTax, go to Settings > All AvaTax Settings, and then select Manage under Companies. Company codes are listed next to company names.
- Select the Corporate Address tab, and then provide a company address.
This address is the origin address used on transactions.