After you install the integration software (the AvaTax cartridges), connect Salesforce CPQ to AvaTax.
Before you begin
- In Salesforce CPQ, select Setup.
- Under Home, search for and select Installed Packages.
- On the Installed Packages page, select Configure next to the AvaTax for Salesforce CPQ package.
The AvaTax for Salesforce CPQ page opens and the Account Credentials tab is selected.
- Add your AvaTax account number and license key.
- Select Test Connection.
- For the Company Code, select the code for the company you want to connect to in AvaTax.
To find a company code in AvaTax, go to Settings > All AvaTax Settings, and then select Manage under Companies. Company codes are listed next to company names.
- Select the Corporate Address tab, and then provide a company address.
This address is the origin address used on transactions.
Salesforce CPQ is now connected to AvaTax. To further customize the way Salesforce CPQ interacts with AvaTax, see AvaTax settings for Salesforce CPQ.