This integration is in "sustaining" mode. This means there are no new versions planned, and current versions won't be enhanced. Any issues identified will only be fixed on an as-needed basis.
Read the release notes to learn about the latest additions, changes, and fixes to AvaTax for PrestaShop.
AvaTax for PrestaShop 5
- AvaTax is now compatible with PrestaShop 18.104.22.168.
- Use the new Avalara TaxCode Mapping button on a product record to map the product to an Avalara tax code.
- You can now see an entity/use code on the customer form.
- Fixed an issue that prevented returns from correctly displaying discounts.
AvaTax for PrestaShop 4
March 16, 2018
- AvaTax for PrestaShop is now compatible with AvaTax REST v2 services
AvaTax for PrestaShop 3
October 24, 2017
- AvaTax is now compatible with PrestaShop 1.6 and 1.7
- Added Product Tax Code Mapping utility so you can map your items to Avalara tax codes to help account for varying taxability
- AvaTax configuration and utilities are now in a separate menu. To access them, go to PrestaShop > AvaTax
AvaTax for PrestaShop 1
September 12, 2017
- AvaTax is now compatible with PrestaShop 1.6.x
- Minor enhancements and fixes