This article applies to:Avalara AvaTax for NetSuite
Use AvaTax to validate any address in NetSuite.
- Validate a customer and vendor addresses on the Address tab on the customer record in NetSuite
- Validate a ship-to or bill-to address on the Address tab on a transaction
To validate one address, follow these steps:
- In NetSuite, go to Avalara > Address Validation, and then select Quick Validate.
- On the Validate Address page, type the address or part of the address, and then select Validate.
- In the Address Validation was Successful message, select OK.
- On the Validate Address page, see the validated address.