This article applies to:Avalara AvaTax for NetSuite
If you have transactions for which sales tax wasn't calculated, or if you have transactions with errors, you may need to recalculate sales tax.
- In NetSuite, go to Avalara > Tax Recalculation > Create Recalculation Batch.
- On the Recalculation Utility page, select the parameters of your tax recalculation
- First, choose a batch name.
- Under Customer, choose a customer that has records that tax needs to be recalculated on.
- If you'd like, provide a description.
This is optional.
- Under Record Type(s), select the types of records you want want to recalculate tax on.
- Under Filter Criteria, select a date range for the transactions you want to recalculate tax on.
- Select Submit.
- On the Recalculation Batches page, refresh the page until it says Complete under Batch Status for the batch you created.