This article applies to:AvaTax for Microsoft Dynamics GP
Check the status of CertCapture exemption certificate request in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- In Microsoft Dynamics GP, go to Cards > Sales > Customer.
- On the Customer Maintenance screen, select Address.
- On the Customer Address Maintenance screen, go to Additional > Retrieve Certificate(s) Status.
- On the AvaTax Exemption Certificate Status screen, view the list of exemption certificates and their request status, and then select OK. There are three possible statuses in Request Stage:
- REQUESTINITIATED - You sent an email, fax, or letter requesting an exemption certificate to the customer.
- CUSTOMERRESPONDED - The customer received an exemption certificate request and has responded to it by entering the wizard, but hasn’t yet sent the completed certificate.
- CERTIFICATERECEIVED - You've received the completed exemption certificate and it's ready to be retrieved.