This article applies to:AvaTax for Microsoft Dynamics GP
You can add one customer record at a time to CertCapture without leaving Microsoft Dynamics GP. If you want to add many customer records to CertCapture, import them directly into CertCapture.
- In Microsoft Dynamics GP, go to Cards > Sales > Customer.
- Select a Customer ID.
- After the customer information appears, select Address ID.
- In the menu of the Customer Address Maintenance box, select Additional > CertCapture Create Customer.
- In the Create Customer Record window:
- Type the required details for your customer, and then select Validate to validate the address.
- After receiving a message indicating the address is validated, go to the Create Customer tab.
A pop-up that says "Customer successfully created" displayed.