Read the release notes to learn about the latest changes, improvements, and fixes to AvaTax for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
July 4, 2017
Updates and improvements in AvaTax for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Update 7 release 7.0.4542.16189.01.00
- Integration with Avalara's certificate management system, CertCapture. You can now request and retrieve exemption certificates.
- Added the Setup Assistant to aid setup and configuration for AvaTax. Option available in Setup > AvaTax Setup Assistant.
- Added the Tax Profile Assistant to aid with setup for and other settings for AvaTax
- Save your Business Identification Number (BIN) as the Tax Registration No. AvaTax for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations uses this number for handling non-NA operations
- Choose to send the UPC instead of the item code to to maintain product taxability. By default, the item code is sent to AvaTax.
- Added the reconciliation utility. Reconcile data in your business application with your data in AvaTax. Go to AvaTax > Utility > Reconciliation.
- Added Enable logging option in AvaTax Configuration > General Options. If enabled, AvaTax activities are automatically logged and saved in a local log file. We don't recommend changing this setting unless advised by Avalara Support