This article applies to:Avalara AvaTax for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Before you start validating addresses in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, review your settings. Go to Avalara AvaTax > Avalara AvaTax Configuration and select the Address Validation tab.
- In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, go to Avalara AvaTax > AvaTax Batch Address Validation and choose the criteria for the batch:
- From Validate For, choose what type of group to choose for your batch.
- In No, select the range of customers, vendors, or company locations, depending on the group type you chose.
- Select from the other options under Filter to refine your selection and then select Validate Address.
- Review Remarks in the table that displays results.
- To edit the master record of one of the addresses:
- Select the address in the table of results and then select View Master.
- Edit the address, select Navigate, and then select Validate Address.
- Select Validate Address.
- Select Accept to accept the and apply the suggested address.
- When you’re done, select OK to return to the table of validated addresses.