This article applies to:AvaTax for Magento 2 for Tobacco
Following are the supported Magento 2 versions:
- Magento Community 2.2.x - 2.4.x
- Magento Enterprise Edition 2.2.x - 2.4.x
- Commerce Cloud (EE edition) 2.2.x - 2.4.x
Make sure that you have the following before you start installing and configuring the Magento 2 for Tobacco connector:
- A valid Excise and AvaTax license. To obtain the required account information, contact your Avalara representative.
- An active excise account with a company setup.
- An active AvaTax account with a company setup. To activate an AvATax account, see Set up AvaTax.
- Magento running on a server with the following:
- No existing avalara/avatax-magento extensions
- Appropriately configured CRON job
- PHP CURL extensions (required by the AvaTax/Excise library)