This article applies to:AvaTax for Magento 2 for Tobacco
|Connector for Magento 2 for Tobacco is currently in a closed beta for a limited number of marketplaces and will be available later this year. We'll add Magento 2 for Tobacco connector for more marketplaces regularly.|
Follow the steps to calculate the tax while you create an order in the Magento 2 console:
- In Magento 2, go to CUSTOMERS > All Customers, and then edit a customer.
- On the customer details page, in the left pane, select Orders.
- Select Create Order.
- To add a product, select one of the following: Add Products By SKU or Add Products.
- Add address details, and then select Validate Address.
- Under Shipping Method, select Get shipping methods and rates.
- Select a shipping method.
Under Order Details, you will see the estimated tax calculated and returned by Magento 2 for Tobacco.
Once you submit the invoices, the transaction is recorded in the AvaTax Excise and AvaTax.