This article applies to:AvaTax for Magento 2 for Tobacco
|Connector for Magento 2 for Tobacco is currently in a closed beta for a limited number of marketplaces and will be available later this year. We'll add Magento 2 for Tobacco connector for more marketplaces regularly.|
Follow the steps to calculate tax for orders that are added to your store:
- On your store’s Shopping Cart page, in the Summary section, the address is automatically populated.
- Select a shipping method.
Based on the method selected, the estimated tax is calculated and displayed.
- Select Proceed to Checkout.
- On the Shipping Address page, select the shipping address, and then select Next.
- On the Review & Payments page, review the selected address.
- Select Place Order.
Magento 2 for Tobacco validates the address and suggests a complete address.
- Select the valid address, and then select Save Address.
Magento 2 for Tobacco calculates the tax based on the updated address.