This article applies to:Avalara AvaTax for QuickBooks Desktop
Create and print reports that tell you about your AvaTax Update integration for QuickBooks Desktop.
- In QuickBooks Desktop, go to File > AvaTax > Utilities.
- Under General, select AvaTax Reports.
- Select the kind of report you want to create:
View a report that shows how AvaTax Update for QuickBooks Desktop is configured.
- Freight Code
View a report that shows available freight codes.
- Customer Tax Item
View a report that shows your customers and the tax items (tax jurisdiction or method) and entity use codes assigned to them.
- Item Tax Code Mapping
View a report that shows the items you've mapped to tax codes.
- Tax History Details
View a report that shows the tax details for any or all transactions. Use the filters to select the transactions you want to include in the report.
- Next to Date Range, select a date range for the transactions you want to view.
- Next to Document Type, select either Sales Invoice or Credit Memos to generate a report that only includes only those kinds of transactions.
- Select Generate Report.
- Print the report as needed.