You want to know how to add access for another user to your TrustFile account.
Additional users or logins can currently only be added to TrustFile for Accountants accounts. If you do not have an TrustFile for Accountants account then you are only able to have a single user for your account.
- In TrustFile for Accountants there are two options to access the setting to add additional users:
- On the right-hand side of the screen click Manage Staff on the Staff box that lists the name and email of the admin user. This will bring you to the User settings screen.
- In the top right corner, click Settings - User Settings
- Under Staff click Add Staff.
- Enter the name and email address for the new user.
- Once you click Add an email will be sent to that email address for the new user to create a password.