You used Trustfile on your desktop, when it was an installed software, and want to know how to access your historic data.
- The filing data is in the software, though you cannot use the software to file after January 2017, you can still use it to access the filing data via reports
- Open the software installed on your computer
- Select the term you want to review:
- Click File > click Select Company, Location &Filing Period > enter the filing term you want to review > OK > (click OK to clear the message on viewing a past term if needed)
- Run the report:
- Click Reports > select (click) the type of information you want to report from the list