ebay does not currently have a option to sync directly with TrustFile.
To import transactions from ebay use the following steps to generate the appropriate ebay sales report:
- Go to the Orders tab within Seller Hub
- Select Paid and Shipped which is located on the left-hand side
- Select Download report (you may see an message stating “we’re working on an improved solution for downloading orders”. Select Ok)
- Choose the listing and records type (Sold or Paid and shipped, etc.)
- Select Save. Your report will show in the completed Downloads section
- Download the report as a .csv file format
As reporting in ebay is sometimes incomplete many sellers prefer to use reporting from PayPal if all of their payment processing is completed through PayPal for ebay. The instructions for PayPal can be found here.