What happens when you submit a questionnaire?
- After you submit a transfer pricing questionnaire, an Avalara expert reviews your information and either approves the report or makes suggestions for changes.
- If your submitted questionnaire has suggested changes, you receive an email at the address you set when creating your organization profile.
- After receiving this email, review the approver comments. You must accept or reject the suggestions before downloading the completed report.
- If you reject any change, the questionnaire is resubmitted to Avalara for approval. If you accept all changes, you can download your transfer pricing report.
To review approver suggestions, complete the following steps:
- Go to Manage reports and find the report that you want to review. Newer reports are near the top of the list.
- Under the Report status column, click Review next to the report you want to review.
- Review the comments made by Avalara's transfer pricing expert.
- If you agree with a suggested change to your questionnaire, click Yes in the Accept changes column.
- If you do not agree with a suggested change, click No, and then provide a written explanation for rejecting the change.
- After reviewing all suggestions, click Submit.