After you've filed returns for the month, upload the return filing confirmation files to Returns for Accountants.
Before you begin
File a return, and save the filing confirmation as a PDF file.
- In Returns for Accountants, go to Returns > Filing Tasks.
- Use the Filters pane to identify the company and tax period.
Optional criteria can be included to locate the return form and filing period for which you want to upload a filing confirmation.
- Select the gray arrow on the far right of the screen to expand the Attachments menu.
- Find the return to which you want to attach a filing confirmation, then select the row.
- In the Attachments menu, select CNF.
- Drag a file into the upload area, or select Browse Instead to select the filing confirmation file and then select Open.
- Drag and drop the filing confirmation file to the Upload file area.
You can click Browse Instead and select the file from your computer if you prefer.
- Select Save to save the filing confirmation to the return.
If a filing confirmation file has already been uploaded, select Delete to delete it, or Merge or replace if you need to replace it with a new file or add a new page to the existing file.