This article applies to:Avalara Managed Returns for Accountants
After you've set up Returns for Accountants, make sure that you keep your clients' information up-to-date.
Before you begin
- Manage client company information.
Add new client companies as needed, or edit existing companies when their TIN, BIN, or primary company address changes.
- Manage client company locations.
Add new company locations as needed, or edit the details of existing locations.
- Add or remove regions where your clients collect tax.
Monitor where your client is registered to collect tax, then add new regions or edit existing regions as needed.
- Update client return forms.
Schedule returns as your clients register in new regions, or update a scheduled return if there's a change to the filing frequency or other information you need when filing.
- Deactivate a company when you stop filing their returns.
If you stop filing returns for a company, make sure to deactivate the company.