You missed the reporting deadline and would like to know how to report your revenue.
- Revenue should be reported by the 10th of the month to ensure timely filing.
- If you missed the reporting deadline, it is possible that we already filed a $0 return on your behalf. We will need to look at your returns and let you know if we can adjust your reported revenue or if we would need to amend the returns that have already been filed.
- Please email us at MyLodgeTaxSupport@avalara.com to let us know that you missed the deadline and would like to report revenue. Please complete our Adjustment Form that will indicate the following for each property that needs to be adjusted:
- Number of nights rented
- Rental revenue
- Does rental revenue include tax?
- We will review your account and let you know your options.
- Please check this Help Center Article to see the fees involved in adjusting your revenue after the 10th of the month.
- If we have already filed your return(s), we can amend them for $50/return.
- Your other option is to add the missed revenue to your next revenue reporting.