You would like to know if you can email us your revenue report instead of logging into your MyLodgeTax account to report revenue.
In order to reduce the occurrence of human error on our part, we require our customers enter their own revenue into our system.
Here’s how to report your revenue:
- Go to www.mylodgetax.com and sign in with your username and password
- Click on the Orange “Report Revenue” button on the home page (or hover over "Taxes" in the top menu and click "Report revenue” in the drop-down menu)
- Input the number of nights rented and your rental revenue for the period indicated for Direct Bookings, Airbnb, and Homeaway/Vrbo.
- If you use Evolve Vacation Rentals, then you should report your Homeaway/Vrbo revenue as Direct Booking revenue since Vrbo does not remit tax on behalf of Evolve customers.
- If the revenue amount you entered includes the tax collected from your guests, check the “Revenue Includes Tax” box
- Click “Continue”
- Review the details of the tax payment due
- Click "Pay Now” – if you don’t click Pay Now, your revenue has not been submitted
- When you click "Pay Now", you will initiate the withdrawal from your bank account. The funds will be withdrawn from your bank account within the next three business days. This also initiates an automatic email receipt which details your tax payment(s) for the period.