You can use different preferences that help you work with Avalara License Management.
- Show or hide the data displayed in the application.
- Enable or disable some specific features.
- Configure default values used in the application.
- Setup email notifications for users.
- Setup custom date range for a calendar.
A few preferences can be set at both user level and system level. When preferences are set up in the setup section by a system administrator or manager, these preferences apply to all active users in the system. However, when an individual sets up preferences in the preferences section, these preferences apply only to the user making the changes. For more information, see User preferences.
As an administrator or manager, you can go to the Setup > System Settings section to setup:
- System preferences
- System email preferences
- Calendar preferences