You can create a notification for expired leases and past-due leases in your account. The notification details include real estate types, the frequency of the email, and various other options.
From the Avalara License Management home page, select the drop-down arrow on the navigation bar and then select Preferences.
Go to User email preferences, and then select the real estate notification tab.
Select New real estate notification and enter the required information in steps.
- On the Step 1: Email settings page
- Select a value in the Notification Type drop-down list.
- Decide to include or exclude the notification for Licenses with shipped/pending activation filings.
- To include, select are included
- To exclude, select are not included.
- Select the frequency of the notification in the Send me an email drop-down list.
- Include the contracts managed by me or all users.
- To apply to all users, select All users.
- To apply to only one user, select Me.
The new email notification is created. You can click Edit to update the contact notification.