You can create a notification for expired batches and past-due batches in your account. The notification details include batch types, the frequency of the email, and various other options.
- From the Avalara License Management home page, select the drop-down arrow on the navigation bar and then select Preferences.
- Go to User email preferences, and then select the Batch notification tab.
- Select New batch notification and enter the required information in steps.
- Select a value in the Notification Type drop-down list.
- Select the frequency of the notification in the Send me an email drop-down list.
- Include the contracts managed by me or all users.
- To apply to all users, select All users.
- To apply to only one user, select Me.
- Select Save.
The new batch notification is created. You can click Edit to update the batch notification.