This article applies to:AvaTax
View and update tariff code assignments in AvaTax after Avalara processes them.
Before you begin
- In AvaTax, go to Settings > What You Sell.
- To view or make changes to tariff codes for an item, click Details.
- Tariff codes are mapped to the item's tax code. They're listed for all countries that have been added to Settings > Where You Collect.
- Click Add or Update Tariff Codes to modify the tariff code assignment for a specific country
- Some tariff codes have attributes and other product parameters that can't be adjusted until a tariff code has been added
- Click Save to save your changes.