This article applies to:Exemption Certificate Management Pro
Create a single-use certificate when a customer provides you with a certificate that applies only to a specific transaction, job, or contract.
- From the home page, go to Exemptions > Review incoming certificates.
The Incoming certificates to review page appears listing all the certificates that you have received from your customers.
- Find the certificate that you want to review, and select Review.
The certificate details appear.
- In the Review and save the certificate page, enter the details from the certificate.
- Select the Single-use certificate checkbox.
- Enter a purchase order number or document code.
The certificate applies only to transactions where the Purchase Order field or Document Code field matches the PO Number that you enter here.
- Click Save.