Upload a certificate image for customers with out-of-date or missing images.
Before you begin
Note: To upload a certificate image, you need to upgrade your account to ECM Essentials.
Add an exempt customer if you haven't already.
- In the Avalara Home page menu, select Exemptions > Certificates.
The Certificates page opens.
- Find the certificate you want to attach an image to, and select the Certificate ID.
The details page for the certificate opens.
- Select Upload a certificate.
- If there's already an image associated with this certificate, uploading a new image replaces the old one.
- Find the file on your computer and select Open
The certificate image is now associated with the certificate you uploaded it to.