Import a .csv or .xlsx file to define the tax functions of your POS system. The imported file should contain data for tax groups, tax rates, business locations, zip codes, regions, or exemptions from your POS system.
Before you begin
- After you provide your system configurations, you can import records consisting of tax functions from your system.
- Download the import template in .csv or .xlsx format.
- Enter the following table details and save the file:
- Record Name
Name of the record
- Field Number
An incremental unique number assigned to each field.
- Field Name
Name of the field
- Data Type Name
Name of the data type. For example, integer, string, or boolean.
Length of the field value
- Primary Key
If the data in that certain column is unique, type "Y," else type "N."
- Functional Key
If the key is a functional key, enter "Y", else type "N".
If it is a mandatory field, enter "Y", else type "N" for optional records.
Description of the record
- Click Choose file to select a file from your computer to import or drag and drop the import template file to the area in the center of the page.
- Click Import files to import the file.
- Once the file is imported, click Save and Continue to proceed.
You can import files with .xlsx, and .csv extensions and with size lesser than 75 MB only. All other files cause an error message to appear. You can also import multiple files at a time.