Jobs are the way that we deliver tax content to your point of sale (POS) system. You tell us how to combine your previous settings (TTE, notification option, and delivery option), and then run the job when you are ready to receive the tax content.
- If you are not already in Content Generation for POS (CGPOS), on the menu bar select Content > Content Generation for POS.
- In the quick links list at the top of the page, select Job dashboard.
- On the Job dashboard, select Manage your jobs.
- On the Create tab, enter a unique name for the job.
- Select a TTE name, a notification option, and a delivery option to associate with the job.
- To run the job immediately, select Save and run job. To save the job to run at a later time, select Save job.
Only one job can run at a time. If a job is running, you will not be able to save and run.
The new job is added to the list of saved jobs, from which you can view job details, run the job, or delete the job.