Check the locations we have for where your company is registered to collect and pay tax. Add effective and expiration dates, change tax type and place of supply settings, and add tax IDs.
Before you begin
Gather the registration information for each jurisdiction. You can find most of this information on your tax returns and business registration documents.
- Effective date for when your registration began for each jurisdiction
- Tax type you're registered to collect and pay
- Whether your company has a permanent establishment in a country and if it is the importer of record for a country
- Company tax ID numbers for each country
- On the Where You Collect Tax page, double-check where your company is registered to collect and pay tax.
- Select Sales and Use Tax to see locations within the U.S. Select Details to review the tax type and effective date for each jurisdiction.
- Select VAT / GST to see locations outside the U.S. Select Details to review the tax type and effective date for each jurisdiction and to add your registration number.
- If everything looks correct, Select Done with Tax Jurisdictions.
- Select Activate Company.
Your company profile is now set up. The next step you take depends on your company's needs. Some companies need to add other company locations for location-based filing. Other companies need to add online marketplaces.