This article applies to:Avalara AvaTax Update
If you get an error while importing information about the items you sell, the error report will tell you which lines need to be fixed. Use the error report to troubleshoot any errors you get when importing your items.
- In AvaTax Update, go to Settings > What You Sell.
- On the What You Sell Page, select View Item Import History.
- Select the Download icon in the Errors column of the import that you want to troubleshoot.
- Open Error.csv and view the error message in the last column for each item that failed to import.
- Make the necessary corrections to the item information and then delete the last column (the one with error messages).
- Save the file with a new name and import it.