This article applies to:Avalara AvaTax for Workday
Read the release notes to learn about the latest additions, changes, and fixes to AvaTax for Workday.
AvaTax for Workday 2
AvaTax for Workday 2 release 2.3, October 26, 2018
- AvaTax for Workday is now converted to Workday 31.0 Webservice
- Changed Configuration option for environment selection to a drop-down list
AvaTax for Workday 1
AvaTax for Workday 1 release 1.9, October 27, 2017
- Added Address Validation report. This report is generated after the Address Validation utility is executed and displays detailed validation result
- Label changes:
- Account number changed to Account number / Username
- License Key changed to License Key / Password
- Updated errors and messages displayed for AvaValidateCustomerAddress
- Fixed the "Unable to Lock Document in Workday" error. Transaction details in Workday and AvaTax are now in sync.
- Fixed the tax calculation error when there were special characters in Address_ID
- Fixed the "Total Amount mismatch" error that occurred during reconciliation. In AvaTax, the sales tax amounts are rounded off and then saved which was resulting in sales tax amount mismatch during reconciliation.