This article applies to:Avalara AvaTax for Open Cart
Read older release notes to learn about the previous additions, changes, and fixes to AvaTax for OpenCart 1.5. For more detailed information about AvaTax for OpenCart, see the AvaTax for OpenCart user guide.
See the latest release notes.
September 17, 2014
- Added an option to save transactions to both OpenCart and AvaTax
August 14, 2014
- AvaTax for OpenCart can calculate sales tax on handling fees.
May 29, 2014
- AvaTax for OpenCart 22.214.171.124 Code Changes
- Added an extension conflict checker so you can see if any other installed OpenCart extensions interfere with AvaTax
- Clarified our error messages
- AvaTax can calculate tax on shipping charges.
- AvaTax shows total tax in addition to state and city tax.
- Minimized tax calculations to reduce requests for tax calculations from our server
May 5, 2014
April 30, 2014
- AvaTax for OpenCart 126.96.36.199 Code Changes
- Added functionality for tax classes