Read older release notes to learn about the previous additions, changes, and fixes to AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld (2018 releases). For more detailed information about AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld, see the AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld guide.
See the latest release notes.
December 7, 2018
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 5.6
- Reduced the time to update our entity/use code list when a change occurs.
- Fixed an issue where long entries in the Address Line 1 field prevented calculations.
- Fixed an issue that caused the AvaTax Reconcile Batch utility to hang when the target end date didn't contain any transactions.
October 12, 2018
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 5.5
- User Defined Fields (UDF1, UDF2) are now stored values
- You can now view and edit User Defined Fields (UDF1, UDF2) from items on transactions
- Performance improvements
- Fixed an issue in which the AvaTax tab did not display header level information on the transaction record
August 31, 2018
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 5.4
- AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld now compatible with NetSuite OneWorld 2018.2
- Pass header location as ReportingLocation when present
- Performance and stability improvements
- Fixed an issue where sales tax does not display in web store properly
- Fixed an issue where a transaction would continue to save when the "Abort Save Operation on Tax Calculation Errors for Web Services" option was enabled
- Fixed an issue where the error “Cannot read property ‘0’ of undefined” is thrown when creating an invoice
- Fixed an issue where AvaTax was failing to calculate tax due to an "Unknown Country" error when the Republic of Korea is selected
August 10, 2018
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 5.3.2
- Fixed an issue where a sales order that includes VAT triggered a "This Document has not used AvaTax Services on Sales Order save" error message.
June 26, 2018
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 5.3.1
- Fixed an issue where VAT calculation was not occurring for subsidiaries attempting to calculate in multiple countries.
May 11, 2018
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 5.3
- Fixed an issue for some users that were experiencing "Unexpected error" messages when editing a Credit Memo.
- Fixed an issue that would result in a "Please choose an item to add" error message when editing a sub-tab other than the item.
April 23, 2018
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 5.2.1
- Fixed an issue when fetching shipping address values (e.g. shipcity) was taking longer than expected.
January 30, 2018
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 5.2
- Fixed the issue that was causing the exemption certificate number to be overwritten on the customer master record when you created a transaction through the web store
- Fixed the issue where tax wasn't recalculated when a custom discount was applied while creating a transaction through the SCIS module
- Fixed the issue that was causing a SuiteScript error when accessing AvaTax configuration
January 9, 2018
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 5.1.3
- Fixed the issue that caused a "Script Execution Usage Limit Exceeded" error when saving transactions
- Fixed the issue that caused a "Taxcode is not defined" error when saving transactions