Read older release notes to learn about the previous additions, changes, and fixes to AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld (2014 releases). For more detailed information about AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld, see the AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld guide.
See the latest release notes.
December 10, 2014
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 3.3.1
- Removed the warning message shown on transactions for subsidiaries without a tax code in AvaTax configuration.
- You can now exempt transactions for non-taxable customers
- Users without administrator rights can view the tax details for a transaction by clicking on the document number on the AvaTax tab
- You can map to custom addresses for a transaction
- The Valid Address (AvaTax) checkbox displays the status of in the customer master
October 31, 2014
- Avalara release 3.3
- Now you can send a transaction number from NetSuite OneWorld to AvaTax and use it to match documents. This number is displayed on the Admin Console as ReferenceCode
- Now you can use when you process transactions via comma-separated values and Web Services
- Now you can process tax calculations through Workflow Action scripts
- Fixed issue caused during tax calculation process for Japan subsidiary and UK subsidiary
- Now you can abort transactions processed through Workflow Action Scripts if you find incomplete data or other tax-calculation errors while saving
- Now you can send an auto-generated number from NetSuite to either CertCapture or Certs for identifying the certificate
- Fixed errors caused by empty fields
- Fixed mismatched transaction amounts in non-taxable documents
September 5, 2014
- Avalara release 3.2.3
- This release fixes a problem that some users had when they used AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld with other customizable NetSuite OneWorld bundles.
August 20, 2014
- Avalara release 3.2.2
- Now you can from the customer master record.
July 18, 2014
- Avalara release 3.2.1
- Now you can save a $0 transaction
March 28, 2014
- Avalara release 3.2
- Added Request exemption certificate and Add customer to CertCapture buttons