Read older release notes to learn about the previous additions, changes, and fixes to AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld (2013 releases). For more detailed information about AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld, see the AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld guide.
See the latest release notes.
December 13, 2013
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 3.0.2
- You can now send the Customer ID along with an auto-generated number to AvaTax.
September 25, 2013
August 6, 2013
July 9, 2013
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 2.9
- Tax Included Option: Tax Included Option is no available to include tax in the item price. When set, the Tax amount will calculated on an amount that the item price minus the applicable tax.
- Tax Included Capability Checkbox in AvaTax Configuration: By checking this feature you will be able to use Tax Included option at Transaction Level.
- Tax Include Checkbox at Transaction Level: Tax Include Checkbox will be visible only when you check Tax Included Capability feature in AvaTax Configuration. Tax include checkbox will let you save the item price either as tax inclusive or tax exclusive. To save the base price as the tax inclusive price, place a check mark on the Tax Include box. To save the base price as the tax exclusive price, clear the Tax Include box.
- Tax Calculation for Canadian Customer and Non-Canadian Subsidiary: You will get correct value for GST and PST Tax fields upon saving and editing the transaction with Canadian Customer in case of a Non-Canadian Subsidiary.
|June 25, 2013: AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld 2.8|
|June 3, 2013: AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld 2.8|
|April 9, 2013: AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld 2.8|
|March 19, 2013: AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld 2.8|