Read the release notes to learn about the latest additions, changes, and fixes to AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld.
All supported versions of AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld are now compatible with NetSuite 2018.2
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld (2019 releases)
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 5.7, July 8, 2019
- Added a workflow script to commit transactions in AvaTax
- Added support for accepted/rejected workflows
- You can now submit a tax override on transactions
- AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld is now better optimized for use with SuiteCommerce In-Store
- Added support for additional tendering states in SCIS
- You no longer need to use a username and password when logging in
- You can now include more items in service item look up
- You can now choose to pass the value in the Customer External ID field as the customer code
- Fixed an issue that caused US-based calculation under a Canadian subsidiary to display only the county tax
- Fixed an issue that caused a "custpage_ava_entityusecodelist contained more than the maximum number characters allowed" error to occur when too many addresses were associated with an entity/use code
- Fixed an issue that caused an incorrect freight address to display
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Tax Included checkbox from working
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld (2018 releases)
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 5.6, December 7, 2018
- Reduced the time to update our entity/use code list when a change occurs.
- Fixed an issue where long entries in the Address Line 1 field prevented calculations.
- Fixed an issue that caused the AvaTax Reconcile Batch utility to hang when the target end date didn't contain any transactions.
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld (2017 releases)
All supported versions of AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld are now compatible with NetSuite 2017.2
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 5.1.2, December 29, 2017
- You can now use invoice addresses to calculate taxes for returns by enabling Use invoice address for tax calculation on returns in AvaTax configuration
- Fixed the issue where tax wasn't calculated on invoices with more than 100 billable items
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld (2016 releases)
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 4.7.3, October 17, 2016
- Fixed the issue where tax wasn't recalculated after the shipping method was changed in transactions that were created from the webstore
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld (2015 releases)
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 4.0.1, December 16, 2015
- Fixed the "AvaTax Production credentials cannot be used in test environment(s)" error generated while calculating sales tax on transactions in a NetSuite OneWorld sandbox account
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld (2014 releases)
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 3.3.1, December 10, 2014
- Removed the warning message shown on transactions for subsidiaries without a tax code in AvaTax configuration.
- You can now exempt transactions for non-taxable customers
- Users without administrator rights can view the tax details for a transaction by clicking on the document number on the AvaTax tab
- You can map to custom addresses for a transaction
- The Valid Address (AvaTax) checkbox displays the status of in the customer master
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld (2013 releases)
AvaTax for NetSuite OneWorld release 3.0.2, December 13, 2013
- You can now send the Customer ID along with an auto-generated number to AvaTax.