This article applies to:Avalara AvaTax for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Update multiple customer or vendor tax codesso you can use AvaTax as the tax engine for any number of customers or vendors.
Assign multiple customers to AvaTax
- In Microsoft Dynamics NAV on the left pane, click Departments, click AvaTax, and then click Utilities.
- On the right pane under Administration, click Tax Area Code Mass Update.
- In the Edit - Tax Area Code Mass Update dialog box, follow these steps:
- Next to Tax Area Code, select AVATAX.
- Next to Content Type, select Customer.
- Next to Selection Range, click the drop-down arrow.
- In the Customer List, select one or a range of customers, and then click OK.
- In the Edit - Tax Area Code Mass Update dialog box, click OK. The customers' or vendors' tax codes are updated and their tax liability status is updated.