You completed a transaction upload and want to remove the transactions you created because the transaction data was incorrect.
- Import the transactions using the same file, using a Process Code of 0 to VOID the transactions
- This changes the transactions to a VOID state but does not recover the previous data
- When you import transactions using a process code of 2, 4, or 6, you overwrite the existing data
- Complete a new import with the same Doc Codes to correct transactions with the correct data using a process code of 2, 4, or 6, depending on the desired calculation type
- To recover the transaction data from prior to the import, use the Export Report "Document Lines" which includes your data as it was on the previous day
Note: Any transactions which are not corrected in a subsequent import (or adjusted manually in the Admin Console on the transaction itself) will remain in a VOID status and will not be included in Report data