You want to know why transactions are not posting to the Admin Console from Magento.
- Within the Magento Admin, browse to System > Configuration > Sales/Tax.
- Click on AvaTax
- In the Action field, ensure Enabled: calculate tax, submit data, and commit is selected. This is the default setting.
- Enable: calculate tax, submit data - Uses Avalara Avatax to calculate tax and saves the transaction as an Uncommitted transaction in the Admin Console.
- If orders are not coming to the admin console it is likely that they are stuck in the Sync queue.
- Navigate to Sales > Tax > Avatax Sync Queue
- Any orders in here have not been processed and are a symptom of ChronJobs not being set correctly.
- You can manually push the transactions to the admin console by clicking Process Queue Now.
Note: Avalara does not assist with Cron Jobs as they are unique to your environment.
For more information, see Magento 1