You are generating a report in the Admin Console, but the report generates with no transaction data and the message:
"No records were found matching you criteria. Please modify your parameters and try again."
- First, check the report type:
- When you go to Reports, do you select a report under the header "Standard Sales Tax Reports" or under "Standard Consumer Use Tax Reports"?
- To view a report of your sales to customers, look at Standard Sales Tax Reports.
- To view a report of the Consumer Use tax you are reporting to the state, look at the Standard Consumer Use Tax Reports.
- Now check the Transactions tab for the period the report was generated for (Ex: 1/1/17 - 1/31/17):
- The reports will pull data from all Committed transactions listed on the Transactions tab.
- If your transactions are Uncommitted or Voided, they will not show on the reports unless you select this option.
- If there are no transactions listed for the period in the Transactions tab, the report will be empty.