If you use customization profiles in AvaTax for Communications to calculate tax for multiple companies or business units that require separate tax calculation settings, it's important to keep your settings up-to-date to match your business requirements. Learn how to delete exclusion groups that were created in error.
If an exclusion group has been applied to transactions, you should keep it on file so that you have a record of the settings used to calculate tax. Consider removing the exclusio group from all profiles instead of deleting the exclusions group.
- In the Communications Customer Portal, select Settings.
The Settings page opens.
- Next to Customizations, select Manage.
The Customizations page opens.
- On the Profiles tab, select the Exclusions tab.
- On the Exclusions tab, find the exclusion group you want to delete and then select more ( ... ).
- Select Delete.
A confirmation message opens.
- Select the check box to confirm that you want to delete the exclusion list, then select Yes, Delete Exclusion Group.