If you use customization profiles in AvaTax for Communications to calculate tax for multiple companies or business units that require separate tax calculation settings, it's important to keep your settings up-to-date to match your business requirements. Learn how to delete Bundle Groups that you no longer need.
If you've already included a bundle group in transactions, you should keep it on file so that you have a record of the transaction/service type pairs used to calculate tax. Consider removing the bundle group from all profiles instead of deleting the bundle.
- In the Communications Customer Portal, select Settings.
The Settings page opens.
- Next to Customizations, select Manage.
The Customizations page opens.
- On the Profiles tab, select the Bundles tab.
- On the Bundles tab, find the bundle group you want to delete and then select more ( ... ).
- Select Delete.
A confirmation message opens.
- Select the check box to confirm that you want to delete the bundle, then select Yes, Delete Bundle Group.